An Equity-Focused Endorsement Process
Equity PAC evaluates political candidates and ballot measures with an equity lens. Our three step application process focuses on how candidates will advance, and be a voice for, equity in the office they are seeking. After an initial vetting by our leadership board, candidates meet face to face with the public. Equity PAC members vote on who they think should receive our endorsement. Endorsed candidates receive a combination of financial and volunteer support.
We are not accepting endorsement applications at this time. If you are an equity-minded candidate who is interested in seeking an Equity PAC endorsement to help advance your campaign, you can contact us directly via email at email@example.com.
Note: bolded names indicate election wins.
- Joe Jones for Grand Rapids Ward 2 City Commissioner
- Kurt Reppart for Grand Rapids Ward 1 City Commissioner
- Tami VandenBurg for Grand Rapids Ward 2 City Commissioner
- Strong Schools Strong Communities Regional Enhancement Millage
- Tony Baker for Kent County Commissioner
- Kenyatta Brame for Grand Rapids Community College Board of Trustees
- Winnie Brinks for State of Michigan 76th District Representative
- Alida Bryant for Kent County Prosecutor
- Kristian Grant for Grand Rapids Public Schools School Board
- Rachel Hood for City of Grand Rapids Drain Commissioner
- Chris Reader for City of Grand Rapids
- Phil Skaggs for Kent County Commission